Hill Station

Saturday, June 24, 2006

feeling bored ...

It sounds so childish, and so unfamiliar, to say--but I am bored.

Yesterday I stayed home from work, due to feeling sick--for the first time yet. I slept until about 2, then I woke up feeling a little better.

Today I felt even better and I got a lot of stuff done around the house. But then I sat down and I started feeling sick again--I may have pushed it too hard.

But I've done so much reading over the past few days, and really all week, since I've been feeling puny. So now--unbelievably--I don't have that nagging, dark cloud of a longing to read.

I don't know how I feel about this. It is very strange--I haven't felt this way in at least six months.

And I don't have the energy to write e-mails of any substance. So perhaps I will go nap. And then read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home