Hill Station

Friday, September 08, 2006

Telepathy

Check this out (Credit: Miss Funke). As I read it, I think to myself, "Why not?"

When I asked my parents about this as a child, they said, "Yes, we believe that some form of telepathy may exist. This ability probably exists in some people more than in others. It is most likely a remnant of a pre-fall form of communication." And again, I ask, is this embedded somewhere in Reformed theology, that I have just never heard of? Or is this just something that my parents told me?

I believe that very uncanny things like this have happened to me in the past (stranger than just knowing who was about to call), and I also believe that I do have a gift of some foreknowledge. Is this just common sense, or because I am an INTJ, which means that I see patterns in the world and can predict what is likely to happen next? Is it because I am a woman, and therefore have a slightly supernatural instinct? Or, is one of my spiritual gifts "prophecy," perhaps a real, albeit often neglected, spiritual gift?

I think that all of the above are possible but, as always, we must be careful not to major in the minors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home